Nonprofit EIDL $2,000,000 Loans Now AvailableOctober 3, 2021
Bounce Back From A Nonprofit Budget DeficitOctober 5, 2021
HotelPlanner Provides Nonprofits Travel Discounts is Inside Charity’s take on NANOE’s newest enterprise member. Simply put, NANOE member organizations and their employees can save up to 65% off room rates at over 800,000 lodging options worldwide, including VRBO. Members can also save up to 40% on car rentals. VISIT HERE TO LEARN MORE Plus, members can source and book group lodging for organizational events and conferences.
“We’re proud to add NANOE to our exclusive group of affiliate partners to provide discount accommodations to the entire NANOE member network,” says Tim Hentschel, Co-Founder & CEO. “This partnership enables us to offer tangible cost savings on travel and conferences so NANOE and its member organizations have more money to invest in the communities they serve. It’s a win-win.”
HotelPlanner creates member benefit partnership opportunities to provide organizations like yours with its own branded travel programs. The program could be positioned as an ongoing member benefit and allow them to book individual travel (for both business and leisure) as well as enabling the members the ability to plan group travel, extended stay, and other events travel directly through your site. Hotel Planner’s travel portal is unique in that it enables members to book individual, and group travel (and get the industry’s best negotiated hotel group bids) all from the same site. Members/users would simply access the customized travel site from your organization’s website (or embedded widget), and/or via direct url link from the member’s own computer, tablet, or cell phone.
HotelPlanner and Meetings.com, is a leading provider of online hotel sourcing and reservation services for individual, extended stay, group, and meeting travel. The company, founded in 2002, is currently the exclusive group/meeting solutions provider to the top 25 Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) worldwide (Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, etc.) and sources and books over $8 billion in group RFP requests a year. Its platform delivers quality, flexibility, and choice, to provide and support the unique needs of its travel partners.
HotelPlanner has a state-of-the art booking portal that aggregates discounted room rates from over thirty-two distinct sources, including Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelport, as well as GDS, wholesale and brand direct feeds, to bring your members the best published and unpublished proprietary room rates and terms for that hotel for that date. Through its relationships, Hotel Planner offers over 850,000 lodging options with the most room inventory and available room categories, at hotels, condo rentals, bed ‘n’ breakfast Inns, corporate housing, and rental homes, Including VRBO.
The mission of Meetings.com is to be the premier site for information on meeting and banquet venues around the world. Meetings.com will quickly find members the perfect hotel and meeting space and at the best price in the industry. Meetings.com helps members select the right property for their meetings and events by combining technology with a highly experienced staff of professional meeting planners and travel specialists. Meetings.com prides itself on acquiring the best rates for every conference (small and large) from its extensive portfolio of hotel partners.
Combining these two products into one powerful tool, Hotel Planner will offer your members un-paralleled savings and lodging options for both their individual stays, as well as group/event needs, for both business and leisure.
HotelPlanner Provides Nonprofits Travel Discounts
The proposed relationship would enable your organization to provide a full-service travel center to its clients. The site(s) would provide them a true value with hotel savings up to 65% or more off best available rate on individual travel. Potential uses of the program could be:
- Free value-add benefit to existing and future clients
- Over 850,000 lodging option worldwide, with all major brands, independent hotels and VRBO to market
- Client self service with rich back end commission
- Brand/product loyalty offerings
- Full service center to help with client needs
- Employee benefit to your organization employees (business or leisure) and their families
Moreover, the travel center could promote itself as the primary source for event travel and other special events like:
- Meetings and events
- Educational related group travel
- Weddings (both local and destination)
- Family vacations and reunions
- Holiday parties and banquets with hotel accommodations
- Group excursions
- Special events like educational travel or experiential travel
Additionally, your organization could expand the offerings on the portal to include:
- Car rentals (wholesale rates)
- Airport transfers (US only)
- Any other travel related to the your organization partners
- Travel activities, excursions, tickets, and other local discounts
Partnership Proposal for Larger Charities
HotelPlanner would like to partner with your organization to provide easy access for clients to book individual, group, event, and other travel via an informative, user-friendly booking experience that delivers a similar look and feel as your own website. Your organization would have approval of content and design elements on the site.
HotelPlanner will provide your organization, at no cost, with:
- A fully customized branded travel portal(s) ala. “Your Organization” Travel Center
- Direct access for all your members / clients to use the site
- Free direct access to all HotelPlanner event planning services (over 30 destination-specific event planners)
- Best negotiated group room rates in the industry
- Creative marketing design support
- White-gloved 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Mobile and tablet accessibility on all applications
- Dedicated tech team and weather-emergency operations team
- Tracking of all bookings back to the Your Organization
- Real-time access to all reporting and data by your users
- Call Center access with unique ‘smart number” technology
Revenue Generating Opportunity
HotelPlanner can pay a monthly revenue share on collected lodging and collected rental car commissions or on all revenue collected that are generated through the site(s). The revenue share would be paid each month based on the collected commissions received by Hotel Planner during that accounting cycle for all consumed stays related to booking activity.
HotelPlanner/Meetings.com is committed to the success of the relationship with your organization and will be an equally vested partner with you to ensure that each member has a great experience in booking travel through the program.
Director, Affinity Sales
HotelPlanner Provides Nonprofits Travel Discounts was first posted at INSIDE CHARITY
For more articles like HotelPlanner Provides Nonprofits Travel Discounts VISIT HERE