Google Grant Management: 5 Crucial Tips for SuccessMarch 30, 2021
Nonprofit Workers Unionize – Good or Bad for Charity?April 1, 2021
Director of Partnerships
$40,000/year + 10% Commission on New Business
To grow the awareness and support of Nonprofit Hub & Do More Good through meaningful partnerships that represent a win-win-win scenario:
Win #1 – The Nonprofit Hub audience receives innovative and thought-leadership-level content from trusted experts
- Win #2 – Nonprofit Hub and Do More Good meet and exceed financial goals through their partnership model, allowing for continued growth
- Win #3 – The partners we work with have a delightful experience that leads to committed, mutually beneficial relationships.
ROLES & RESPONSIBLITIES
- Regularly communicate with in-bound and existing partners with regard to sponsorship opportunities and business memberships.
- Proactively seek new partnerships through networking, “cold-email,” and the use of programs like LinkedIn, Hunter, and more.
- Manage the logistics of content delivery and coordination with partners (as needed).
- Develop, test and manage pro-active sales techniques, i.e., advertising, out-bound email, and social media.
- Work with the team to develop well-planned content schedules using partner materials.
- Garner clear understanding of all Nonprofit Hub, Do More Good, and Cause Camp programs. Help develop new sponsorship models for existing and new content and programs.
- Work with leadership to set and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Ensure contact records and revenue projections are accurate and up to date.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Ability to clearly and confidently describe partnership benefits and Nonprofit Hub/Do More Good programs.
- Proficiency with the Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, Presentations) required
- Proficiency with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and content coordination software, i.e., Later and Buffer is preferred.
- Knowledge of WordPress platform preferred
- Possession of problems solving skills and the ability to look at a project from various angles.
- Must be able to work independently and remotely with limited supervision
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Are you?
- Ambitious and self-driven?
- Desiring of a high degree of responsibility?
- Personable and easy-going – a team player?
- Passionate about helping nonprofits?
- An authentic communicator?
- Confident in starting conversations and building relationships?
2 Weeks Vacation
This is a remote (work from home) position that will require occasional travel for in-person meetings and events.
COMMITMENT TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do More Good (and Nonprofit Hub, a subsidiary of Do More Good) are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Do More Good and Nonprofit Hub are two separate brands that work in partnership to curate and create educational content to help nonprofits grow awareness and support to grow their mission. Combined, we reach over 47,000 nonprofits each week with content, resources, and referrals to the sector’s top service providers.
We host a membership-based platform offering content, training, networking, and other opportunities to nonprofit organizations and corporations that are seeking to partner with nonprofits.
Prospective interns of Do More Good/Nonprofit Hub should be prepared for a fast-paced, sometimes intense, growth culture with a high level of autonomy and diverse responsibilities. As with most young nonprofits, every person within our organization is charged with taking on a wide variety of disciplines and duties.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and three professional references to [email protected]. Submissions without references will not be considered.