Get the scoop on the trends that will affect your peer-to-peer fundraising this year. Join Maggie Brennan, Client Success Manager at DonorDrive, as she presents the just-released DonorDrive State of Fundraising 2019 Report in a FREE WEBINAR on February 14, 2019 at 1:00PM EST. (Busy at that time? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording!)
Attendees will learn:
- How Dance Marathon became the fastest growing program in peer-to-peer
- How to motivate zero-dollar fundraisers
- Stats that shows the lifetime value of peer-to-peer participants
- How to get your event team captains recruit for you
- How to get lapsed participants back, since returning participants raise more
- How peer-to-peer data in your CRM helps identify your most important supporters
- Why fundraising through live streams is so successful
- How to create an amazing fundraising experience…And much more!
Packed with success stats, and advice from the most successful nonprofits in peer-to-peer today!
CLICK HERE to SAVE YOUR SPOT!
The post 2019 Fundraising Report [WEBINAR] Deep Dive into the Data appeared first on Top Nonprofits.